What To Bring
When boarding your cat, there are some things you need to bring, and others you are welcome to bring.
You need to bring
- A vets receipt showing that your cat is current with the vaccination (or alternatively have your vet to call us)
- Medication & special dietary supplements if any. There is no charge for special diets (excludes vet's prescription diets), and only a slight one off extra charge for giving medications
- An itinerary with telephone numbers where you can be reached while you are away, and/or the number of a local friend or family contact
You are welcome to bring
- A towel, blanket, t-shirt or something that smells like home = you
- Your cats material possessions like toys, brush, blanket, sleeper, scratching post and so forth.
Please no food dishes!